#1 FullShilling

FullShilling

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 303 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 09 May 2012 - 14:59

How about downloads only available to signed in members?

FS.
I can see what I want to say, but I can't say what I see.

#2 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 17,757 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 13 May 2012 - 14:43

Any particular reason why?

Win a thinkTank Retrospective 30 camera bag just by making a post to Fotozones this week! 

Please support Fotozones by purchasing your gear from our website advertisers wherever possible. 

#3 FullShilling

FullShilling

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 303 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 14 May 2012 - 18:48

So much plagerism on the NET, a simple right click makes it easy for a passer by to grab your photos.
At least if they were members you could be sure that your pic wasn't going to turn up somehere else on the web perhaps with someone else teaking the credits.

Maybe I'm paranoid after 20 years in IT, add to that pen testing and that don't help it either.

FS.
I can see what I want to say, but I can't say what I see.

#4 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 17,757 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:10

Unfortunately if you put your photos on the web these days they are open season, regardless of whatever measures you put in place to protect them. It just goes with the territory.

What you can do on our system though, is create a private album and only share the images you put in it with people on your list of approved viewers.

Win a thinkTank Retrospective 30 camera bag just by making a post to Fotozones this week! 

Please support Fotozones by purchasing your gear from our website advertisers wherever possible. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users